National Immigration Project members receive discounts on registration for all of our legal seminars. Please see our Seminars & Events for upcoming seminars.
Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook
National Immigration Project members are eligible for a discount of $200 off the list price of the 16th edition of the Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook.
List Price: $649 · NIPNLG Member Price: $449
**To request your discount, please email Pamela Goldstein and include the Subject Line: "Seeking Kurzban Discount."**
What's New in the 16th Edition?
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver—Final Regulations
- Extreme Hardship Changes
- Jennings v. Rodriguez Holding on Prolonged Detention of Noncitizens in Removal Proceedings
- Particular Social Group Changes for Family and for BIA Appeals
- Post-Mathis Aggravated Felony Analysis
- DHS Legal Memo on False Claims to U.S. Citizenship
- ICE eService
- Supreme Court’s New Standard for Materiality in Maslenjak v. U.S., and BIA standard for materiality under 212(a)(6)(C)(i), and Matter of D-R BIA Standard for Materiality under 212(a)(6)(C)(i)
- Mental and Physical Disabilities as Grounds for Asylum
- New T-Visa Regulations
- USCIS Policy Manual Updates Through May 2018
- Lost PERM Certifications
- New Regulations on EB-1 to EB-3 Immigrant Workers and High-Skilled Nonimmigrant Workers
- New Criteria for National Interest Waivers under Matter of Dhanasar
- Changes in Penalty Amounts for Employer Sanctions and Other Violations
- Electronic Visa Update System (EVUS)
- New Regulations for Unfair Immigration-Related Employment Practices
- Parole for Entrepreneurs
- New EB-5 Policy Manual Provisions
Current members of the National Immigration Project* are eligible for a $200 discount off the list price.
*Note: Our membership year runs from July 1st-June 30th annually. Your membership must be current through June 30, 2019 to be eligible for the discount.
This same discount is available to members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). If you are a member of both AILA and the National Immigration Project, you may claim only one discount: they cannot be combined.
National Lawyers Guild Membership Discount for New Members
NIPNLG members are eligible to become NEW/first time members of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG) at a discounted rate of $50, thereafter paying only the NLG sliding scale or local chapter rate. To join NLG, please click here, indicate that you are a current member of NIPNLG, and include your member record number in your correspondence.
NIPNLG Publications Discount for Members
NIPNLG members are periodically eligible for significant discounts (up to 60% on occasion) on ALL publications by the National Immigration Project. To learn about law books published by NIPNLG and inquire about current discounts, please email Pamela Goldstein and include names of any books you are seeking.