National Immigration Project members receive discounts on registration for all of our legal seminars. Please see our Seminars & Events for upcoming seminars.
Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook
National Immigration Project members are eligible for a discount of $200 off the list price of the 15th edition of the Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook.
List Price: $629.00 · NIPNLG Member Price: $429.00
**To request your discount, please email Pamela Goldstein and include the Subject Line: "Seeking Kurzban Discount."**
What's New in the 15th Edition?
- New section on ethical issues for immigration attorneys
- AAO Practice Manual and new policy memoranda
- New Visa Bulletin format to determine when an adjustment of status application can be filed
- Statutory changes to Visa Waiver Program / P.L. 114-113
- Consolidated Appropriations Act
- Litigation surrounding DAPA/expanded DACA
- New memo on CSPA regarding the meaning of "sought to acquire"
Additional Changes Affecting Various Practice Areas:
- Prosecutorial discretion memoranda
- L-1B policy memo
- Asylum changes in particular social group under Matter of A-R-C-G-, 26 I&N Dec. 388 (BIA 2014)
- Regulations allowing representation in bond hearings only
- Symantec Corp and post-Symantec cases regarding advertising requirements
- January 2016 regulations regarding DHS rules enhancing opportunities for H-1B1, E-3, CW-1, and outstanding professors
- H-4 employment authorization for spouses of H-1s
- New regulatory changes to H-2B program
- Refugee/Parole Program for children from El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras
- Haitian Family Reunification Parole Program
- Humanitarian relief by DHS for special situations
- TPS for Yemenis and TPS due to Ebola virus for Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea
Current members of the National Immigration Project* are eligible for a $200 discount off the list price.
*Note: Our membership year runs from July 1st-June 30th annually. Your membership must be current through June 30, 2016.
This same discount is available to members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). If you are a member of both AILA and the National Immigration Project, you may claim only one discount: they cannot be combined.
National Lawyers Guild Membership Discount for New Members
NIPNLG members are eligible to become NEW/first time members of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG) at a discounted rate of $50, thereafter paying only the NLG sliding scale or local chapter rate. To join NLG, please click here, indicate that you are a current member of NIPNLG, and include your member record number in your correspondence.