National Immigration Project members receive discounts on registration for all of our legal seminars. Please see our Seminars & Events for upcoming seminars.
Kurzban’s Immigration Law Sourcebook
National Immigration Project members are eligible for a discount of $200 off the list price of the 16th edition of the Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook.
List Price: $649 · NIPNLG Member Price: $335
**To request your discount, please email Pamela Goldstein and include the Subject Line: "Seeking Kurzban Discount."**
What's New in the 16th Edition?
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver—Final Regulations
- Extreme Hardship Changes
- Jennings v. Rodriguez Holding on Prolonged Detention of Noncitizens in Removal Proceedings
- Particular Social Group Changes for Family and for BIA Appeals
- Post-Mathis Aggravated Felony Analysis
- DHS Legal Memo on False Claims to U.S. Citizenship
- ICE eService
- Supreme Court’s New Standard for Materiality in Maslenjak v. U.S., and BIA standard for materiality under 212(a)(6)(C)(i), and Matter of D-R BIA Standard for Materiality under 212(a)(6)(C)(i)
- Mental and Physical Disabilities as Grounds for Asylum
- New T-Visa Regulations
- USCIS Policy Manual Updates Through May 2018
- Lost PERM Certifications
- New Regulations on EB-1 to EB-3 Immigrant Workers and High-Skilled Nonimmigrant Workers
- New Criteria for National Interest Waivers under Matter of Dhanasar
- Changes in Penalty Amounts for Employer Sanctions and Other Violations
- Electronic Visa Update System (EVUS)
- New Regulations for Unfair Immigration-Related Employment Practices
- Parole for Entrepreneurs
- New EB-5 Policy Manual Provisions
Current members of the National Immigration Project* are eligible for a $200 discount off the list price.
*Note: Our membership year runs from July 1st-June 30th annually. Your membership must be current through June 30, 2018.
This same discount is available to members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). If you are a member of both AILA and the National Immigration Project, you may claim only one discount: they cannot be combined.
National Lawyers Guild Membership Discount for New Members
NIPNLG members are eligible to become NEW/first time members of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG) at a discounted rate of $50, thereafter paying only the NLG sliding scale or local chapter rate. To join NLG, please click here, indicate that you are a current member of NIPNLG, and include your member record number in your correspondence.